Friday, November 15, 2019

November 15

Well, it has been an expensive week. $6800 for the sun room (plus $300 in tips for the three guys who totally earned it by busting their ASSES), another $300 for a fence post that needed to be fixed, the monthly cable bill, and money for groceries. I also pay cash for everything. I sincerely believe that 10 years from now paper money will not exist, it will all be on cards and phones, and I will still be fishing dollar bills out of my wallet. It is one of the things that make me feel old. I remember making fun of my then-mother-in-law because she did not know how to use an ATM and would go to a bank teller to withdraw money, but I am getting to that point too. I know how to use an ATM, but I don't use a debit card, I do not have apps on my phone to pay for things, I still write checks to pay bills. It is like being frozen in time. 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment