Saturday, November 9, 2019

November 9

I was so burnt out from the ocean of work I did last week, I fell asleep on the couch last night at 7:30 PM. This morning, I was up bright and early because I needed to clean out my sun room. Today, a new ceiling is being put on, so all the furniture in it had to be taken out. I also took the liberty of raking more leaves, which I'm sure my neighbors were *thrilled* I was doing at like 6:30 AM. Fuck 'em. That sun room is more an annoyance than anything else. I rarely use it and it is like a mini money pit. I had to replace the roof a few years ago and now the ceiling. The prior owners of the house did not do a great job with it, so it has always had a leak, which I now also have to fix, plus the carpet is all messed up. When all is said and done, roof, ceiling, and (next spring) new carpet, it will probably be about $6,000 to tidy up a part of the house I almost never use. I may let P and G back out to it though. When they were indoor/outdoor, they used to chill out a lot in there, but it is so dingy now, I do not let them use it (plus, I do not want them getting any ideas about prowling outside).

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment