Wednesday, November 27, 2019

November 27

I bought a new smart phone yesterday. I did not want to buy a new smart phone but the techies who run Apple do their voodoo so that after a few years your perfectly fine iPhone starts glitching, the battery inexplicably drains, and even basic functions stop running and so you find yourself in a Verizon store plunking down hundreds of dollars for a new phone. It's fine, I have the money to do it, it's just annoying that mandated obsolescence is just accepted. 

On the plus side, the transfer was surprisingly easy. The salesperson at the Verizon store plugged a few things into a few other things and voila, within 30 minutes everything on my little old iPhone 5s had been moved to my swanky new iPhone Xr (or is it xR) and I was on my way. 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment