Tuesday, April 7, 2020

April 7

I am not having a good morning. My anxiety level is very high, owing, I assume, to a dicey trip to the grocery store this morning. It was more crowded than I was expecting and things I needed were not in stock. It does not help when you are speeding around the store in gloves and a face mask fearing anyone who comes within a few feet of you. At the checkout, the clerk was having a conversation with another clerk a few aisles over and someone started to get into my lane as I was trying to pay. It all added up to a lot of anxious moments and I have been having low level panic attacks since I got home. Plus, I have to go into work tomorrow and will now need to go back to the grocery store in the next day or two hoping they have the things I need. 

follow me on twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment