Wednesday, April 15, 2020

April 15

At the risk of complaining about a true first world problem, the one thing I have noticed about working from home is that while it is much less stressful than going into the office, the day tends to stretch. Now, I start checking emails around 7 am and am often responding to them past 7 pm and sometimes even later. I feel like I'm "on call" more because unlike a normal workday, there is no longer a normal workday. I get emails past midnight and I sometimes write back at 5:30 in the morning. On the other hand, I can also sneak in a workout at a time that is more convenient for me and is in the privacy of my home and that makes my day more manageable too. All in all, I would probably opt to continue doing this after the restrictions are lifted, but I do not think I will have that option, so for now, I'm enjoying it as much as I can.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment