Wednesday, April 8, 2020

April 8

I did not sleep well last night. My bedroom was hot and I woke up at about 2 am. I knew I was going to have to go into work and do a secondary grocery shop today (because a few things I needed were not at my normal place yesterday). I'm sure that had something to do with it too. In any event, I tossed and turned for about an hour while P and G snored away. I drifted off only to be awoken by a loud clap of thunder, which I feared would ruin my plans to go into the office super early to do the paperwork I needed to do and then make it to groceries by 7, but it was all done by the time I left.

I was not quite as anxious being out (I even pilfered a pair of disposable gloves from work shhhh). The grocery store was not that bad, though I found a stash of white rice that I availed myself of like I had just found buried treasure. The hoarding instinct is insanely strong. Anyway, I am home now and other than a bit of a bum ankle from the Body Combat class I did yesterday, all is good.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment