Saturday, April 4, 2020

April 4

Th easiest part of being in a pandemic is the social isolation. In that respect, my life is not that different than it was before the pandemic. The only times I went out were for work and working out and while I did some socializing in both places, the idea of being home 24/7 does not bother me at all. I don't have Face Time happy hour, I do not need a weekly Zoom meeting with my family, or a Slack chat with my friends. I don't touch people and people don't touch me. I go long stretches of time without any human contact whatsoever. I am perfectly fine just being in my house, by myself and my cats. I could do this for months and months. If anything, it has eliminated my typical depression and replaced it with basic I-could-die-from-coronavirus angst, so there is that too.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment