Thursday, April 23, 2020

April 23

Kind of exhausted right now. I went to Target yesterday, which, for any of you in the Central New Jersey area, is the place to go for the stuff in short supply like toilet paper, soap, and disinfecting wipes. I was then on a call with a client for more than 2 hours (also exhausting) and spent the afternoon doing some legal research. My sides are sore, I am worried about my health. I've had this pain in my right side for months and had it looked at (CT scan) and it showed nothing but it never went away and now I'm getting a similar pain in my left side, so I just assume my kidneys are failing, so that's fun and of course, under normal circumstances, I don't like going to the doctor, but now, forget it. They'll find my body days after I expire ...

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment