Monday, October 28, 2019

October 28

This is one of those weeks I know is going to suck based solely on the things I know I have to do. I'm not even accounting for the random shit that pops up in the ordinary course. These are the worst weeks and it is hard to be in the right mental space to get through them. Typically, I focus on being task-oriented, just getting through one thing at a time, knowing I can't do everything at once. Sometimes it works, sometimes my reservoir of patience wears out and I start snapping at people and losing my shit. I don't deal with this kind of pressure as well as I once did, so it could be a bumpy ride.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

1 comment:

  1. Focus on the one task and one day at a time.
    Reward yourself in small ways Focus on your self care.
    You can outlast these idiots.

    ReplyDelete