Wednesday, October 9, 2019

49

Today is my birthday. There will not be any presents or a cake, I do not have anyone to share this day with. It seems ridiculous, I mean, who cares about birthdays when you reach a certain age? It is more the loneliness of it. It is self-centered to say, but I feel lonelier when there is no one to celebrate a day that "belongs" to me than any holiday. I do not know, I guess I just wish there was someone in the world who made be feel special, even for one day. 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday 🎉
    I'm hoping that the next year will be better for you 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, cutie. ���� Many many happy returns of this day. It's good to know that you turn into 49. You know I'm now 69 years old. But I don't care about this age, I think it's a number or nothing else. BTW hope next year will be better for you. gifts for elderly mom

    ReplyDelete