Sunday, April 28, 2019

April 28

I went on two dates this weekend; neither was particularly memorable. Both women were perfectly fine. They were nice (I guess?) but the first one did not have a lot to say and the second said too much. I have been on SO MANY freaking first dates since I got divorced I have lost track. How many random coffee shops and restaurants have I been in since my ex-wife left? How much time have I wasted? 

I guess it is to be expected. You are essentially striking up a conversation with a total stranger. Some will not have the social grace to know how to let you into conversation (today's date), others will not have much to share (yesterday's date). The rule is not having that elusive spark, the exception is actually finding someone who you have some chemistry with. I guess that is why so many people say that is what they are seeking.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment