Monday, April 8, 2019

April 8

I have a dentist's appointment today. I *hate* the dentist. It is not because things go badly - in fact, they usually go uneventfully, that is, I get my teeth cleaned, they hand me the little bag with the mini-toothpaste and the cheap toothbrush I use to scrub the toilet (I rock an electric toothbrush, it is *amazing*) and tell me they will see me in six months. It is the process - the sharp scraping of teeth, the sound of a drill in the next room, the saliva that accumulates and leaks out before the hygienist can swirl it up in that little vacuum. 

I should not complain, I am lucky enough to have health insurance that includes a dental plan but I would sooner get 10 prostate exams than spend 30 minutes in a dentist's chair.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment