Sunday, April 7, 2019

April 7

I had a lunch date scheduled for today and the woman I was supposed to meet "ghosted" me. I was more annoyed because I was STARVING (went to the gym this morning and did not eat anything after I got home) than the ghosting.

Ghosting is just part of the price of admission for dating in the internet age. I will not lie and say I have not done it a time or two myself, but the number of times I have *been* ghosted far outweighs (10:1? 15:1?) the number of time I have ghosted. It is impossible to get into the head of someone you have never met (or maybe only met once) and why they would not extend you the minor courtesy of making up an excuse to cancel but I do not really dwell on it anymore. I got a fried chicken sandwich and onion rings from "The Habit" and moved on with my day.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment