Friday, April 5, 2019

April 5

One of the many reasons I am single is because I am such a slave to my routine and when I get out of it, it is like the universe has been thrown off kilter. Last night is a perfect example. I went out to dinner (it was fine) and even though I got home around 9 p.m., I ate late and had dessert so even though I would ordinarily be heading to bed, I needed to decompress but was tired. Plus, the cats were all up in my shit because they usually shame me into some extra food after dinner (their own dessert) and I just was not having it. So I got a shitty night's sleep and woke up at like 4:30 a.m. and had to do stuff I ordinarily do the night before work (cutting up vegetables for lunch) and had extra treats to clean out of the litter box (because I was too tired to do one last pass before going to bed). Of course, I ran out of gas at work by like 3 p.m. 

All because I went on a dinner date on a Thursday night.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment