Friday, March 29, 2019

March 29

A few solid days at work were foiled by the news that one of the people I absolutely loathe is not only coming to work in my practice group, but may have been given the job I interviewed for recently. I am fuming. This is someone who had a nice perch in another part of the office, so her transfer seems curious to say the least. Upper management is being very tight-lipped about things, but I will know more on Monday. It seems like a never-ending series of kicks to the balls, especially because this person's reputation as a rat-fucker and back-stabber is well-known. How is that some people continue getting promoted into positions they do not deserve and the rest of us sit there, idling away the time, trying to get ahead and never succeeding?

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment