Thursday, March 28, 2019

March 28

I have a unique skill of attracting women who show some initial interest in me, only to disappear (or "ghost" in the parlance of our times), and then, once I've moved on emotionally, slide back into my life looking for attention.

Take today for example. A woman, we'll call her "A," texted me for the first time in several weeks asking if I wanted to do something this weekend. A and I had been out four or five times late last year and I thought things were going somewhere (they were not) and had exchanged sporadic texts (invariably initiated by me) in January and February. 

So did I tell her to buzz off? Of course not. I am a sucker. I take the bait every time, I never stand up for myself, and I let people walk all over me. And then I wonder why I am so unhappy.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

1 comment:

  1. Dude... you deserve a woman who will say "fuck yes" to seeing you every chance she will get. Don't settle for less, it will just suck the soul out of you.

    Of course, according to Twitter you are already dead inside, so maybe it doesn't matter if you date the ghost.

    ReplyDelete