Sunday, March 24, 2019

March 24

There is a guy in my boxing class who weirds me out. He looks to be in his early 20s and I am pretty sure he has a mental illness. I think he is autistic. His dad drops him off at the studio and the instructor takes time to help on with his gloves etc. He does not follow the combinations, he just sort of swings at the bag. He does not do the calisthenic exercises. He wanders around the studio between sets mumbling to himself with his head down. It is super annoying. 

What he does do is leer at the women in the class. He also leers at the women in the studio next to ours. It is really creepy. I have thought about saying something to the instructor, but I don't know, is it my problem? Is it his fault? I don't know, I just know it's creepy and weird and it messes with my flow.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment