Thursday, July 9, 2020

July 9

Another day of mental exhaustion. It hits hard in the morning, maybe because the first thought I usually have is how THIS. IS. NEVER. GOING. TO. STOP. (the pandemic that is). I mean, I have not changed my behavior one bit in terms of leaving the house. I'm still basically on lockdown. What now pisses me off is even if I *wanted* to dip a toe in the water and do something other than go to the grocery store (which is basically the only thing I leave the house to do) because COVID is now blowing up all over the country, it is going to double back to New Jersey soon enough. It has not helped that the weather has been particularly hot and humid (and is expected to be above normal for the next week plus). 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment