Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July 1

Well, this morning went much better than I anticipated. P and G both ate the sedative I mixed in with their food. On the other hand, they freaked out when I tried to get them into the third bedroom. *That* had me shaking with stress. Once in there though, I gave them time to settle down and 90 minutes later when I went to get them into the carriers, Pumpkin was already in one, which was both amazing and made my life so much easier. I just closed the door on her, and boom, she was done. Ghost has always been easier to handle, so I just scooped him up and plopped him in the other carrier, no harm, no foul. They both did well with the vet though they both need their teeth cleaned. One battle at a time.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment