Monday, July 6, 2020

July 6

It has been really hot the past few days and is expected to stay hot (90 degrees or above) for like, the next week or so straight. Not great. I realized that one downside to working from home is that at work, the air conditioning is set at, I don't know, 68? 70? It is very comfortable, regardless. At the house, I keep the air conditioning up closer to 75, which is usually fine because I'm not home all day, but now I am. So I'm constantly sort of irritated in that way that you get when the temperature is uncomfortable. No chill.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

1 comment:

  1. I find that mid 70s with humidity under 50% is comfortable in shorts and a T-shirt. If you are not getting a lot of outside air when running the AC, then you can knock down the humidity for a few hours at a time by running the AC. 75˚ is comfortable at a humidity less than 50%.

    ReplyDelete