Saturday, July 27, 2019

July 27

I woke up this morning with no appetite and an upset stomach. So that was fun. Nothing like having to sit on the toilet at 5 a.m. to really get your day off to a GREAT start. I do not know what is wrong with me. Every few months or so, I get these really bad headaches and am dizzy for a few days, and then they go away, and I am fine. When I went through all the head tests they were inconclusive. It is too bad real life is not like TV where they figure out what is wrong with you in an hour and you go on with your life. 

On the one hand, I worry about dying alone without anyone discovering my body for days because I basically have no friends and no one would necessarily think to check on me. On the other, I realize you can have ailments that are not life-threatening but should be looked at. Instead of separating the two, I just sort of power through, figuring if the former happens, I will be dead, so who cares, and if it is the latter, I will just get better, so no big deal.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment