Sunday, May 24, 2020

May 24

I struggle with whether it is better to do one BIG shop or two smaller shops. It is mostly about bulk - like, I go through A LOT of cat litter and loading up on it is a hassle under normal circumstances, but as I am trying to minimize my time in the grocery store, I really struggle with whether to do separate shops for my cats (I know, crazy cat dad) and me. Today, I opted for doing so. I loaded up on cat litter and cat food at Target. Plus, going on a weekend was good in the respect that I think it is important to get re-accustomed to public spaces with more density. I mean, I cannot live a hermit's life forever. 

So, I went to Target about 8:45 this morning. It was definitely busier than when I usually go, which is the same time, but on a weekday. Thankfully, everyone was wearing a mask and because I knew exactly where I was going and what I needed, I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. We will see how my normal shopping goes mid-week.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment