Tuesday, May 19, 2020

May 19

I am working out in my basement now. At first, it was weird - running 20 foot laps back and forth from one end to the other and then following along to a class on my computer screen, but I have come to be ok with it. It is not ideal, but it gets the job done. I think A LOT about what I am going to do with gyms open again. It is one of those places that is almost impossible to avoid germs and ~ respiratory droplets ~ and my gym has been nice enough to make these online classes I am now taking free of charge, which I assume will end once gyms are allowed to reopen. I may think about bailing on the gym and subscribing to the Les Mills program (which is the one my gym uses). It affords more flexibility for when I work out, eliminates the commute, and allows me to avoid interactions that might make me sick.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment