Sunday, June 23, 2019

June 23

One upshot of Pumpkin and Ghost's vet checkup was a stern lecture I received that both of my fur balls need to drop some weight. This is a problem mostly of my making, I feed them too much and cave easily if Ghost (it's ALWAYS GHOST) starts meowing over by where they get fed. I put food out and Pumpkin comes bounding in to steal the food Ghost has nudged me to give him, so then I end up feeding them both. The end result is Ghost is 15 pounds and Pumpkin is 13 pounds.

Since Tuesday (when we saw the vet) I have been trying to be better about only feeding them in the morning and at dinner time (around six p.m.) It's been mildly successful (easier to do during the week) but the weekends are tough and Ghost is not happy. I have a hard time saying no and he is persistent, but I am making an effort.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment