Tuesday, June 18, 2019

June 18

Pumpkin and Ghost did SUCH A GOOD JOB with the vet today. It is stressful for me, but for them, it is a little inconvenience they quickly forgot about. Of course, I had to run the vacuum so Ghost would go down into the basement so I could then corral Pumpkin and get her upstairs and then, go back down to the basement and bring Ghost into one of the bathrooms, where he meowed his head off until the vet was done with him. 

Their check ups were fine, although Ghost is too chunky (my fault). He now weighs 15 pounds (up 1 pound from last year) while Pumpkin held steady at 13 pounds. I think it is more their lack of exercise, but I do feed them too much. Gotta work on that, but at least there won't be any drama for ONE WHOLE YEAR!

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment