Sunday, February 24, 2019

February 24

My patience with winter is running low. The extra few minutes piling on layers in the morning. Scanning the weather report to find out if we are due for a "wintry mix" and how that affects what I need to get done. Space heaters in the bathroom to keep me warm and just the feeling of cold. And the thing is, as winters go in New Jersey, this one has not been particularly harsh. We have not had any big snowstorms or extended periods of really cold weather, but I am still ready for it to be over. I am ready to do my spring photography. To put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. To roll down my car windows and open my house's windows. And the more I want to feel those things, the saltier I get that they are still a few weeks off.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment