Saturday, February 16, 2019

February 16

This morning, I made it to my accountant's office to do my taxes. As you will recall, on my way down last Saturday, the "low tire pressure" light came on in my car and I aborted the trip. Today, no problems, but if you want to understand how someone with anxiety handles such a situation, consider that I topped off my tires Thursday, double checking the air pressure in all of them, tossed and turned last night in bed, woke up twice during the night, got up at 5 am, and then quietly stressed the entire 30 mile trip to his office. 

At least I had Howard to listen to. On the way down, he did an extended segment teasing Ronnie because of the radio Ronnie had installed in his car and on the way home, it was a non-stop ribbing of Don Imus. Really good stuff. Now I can enjoy the rest of my weekend.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

1 comment: