Saturday, February 23, 2019

February 23

I have a job interview next week. I have been looking for a new job for a while and this opportunity actually matches up really well with my background. I am trying not to get too excited. This is only a first interview and there are other highly qualified applicants. My self-esteem is also really low, so I have a hard time believing I will get the job. I do not do a great job of "selling" myself. I am not a shmoozer by nature and I have never been able to fake things. I have always believed my work should speak for itself, but I know that is not the best way to present myself. I also do not want to put too much into this because if I do, and it does not work out, I am back in the situation I am right now - miserable. 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I’ll be praying and sending all good vibes to you!! It’ll be great for you to have a job that appreciates you more and that you like going to. I really hope the interviews go well!

    ReplyDelete