Tuesday, August 25, 2020

August 25

Yesterday was not a good day. For one, it was like 92 degrees, which is just SO tired at this point. I think we've had something like 40 days above 90 degrees this year, more than double the average. If that was not bad enough, there was construction on my street, so hours of jackhammering made it almost impossible to think straight. And then, just because hey, someone wants to see how much shit I can take in one day, Ghost barfed up his dinner (and a chunky hairball). My sweet Ghost, I spent a lot of time with him afterwards, rubbing his belly and scratching that little spot behind his ear he finds so irresistible. He drank some water and seemed to be ok (he slept on the bed with me). This morning, he did not pee, which was ... not great. I was ready to take him to the emergency room but he finally went after I gave him a little extra food around lunch time. Hopefully, he's all better.


Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment