Sunday, August 2, 2020

August 2

I have been thinking a lot lately about how I might essentially be stuck in my house for another 6 months. It is not a thought that makes me happy, but the reality of the situation is that I have to be more conservative than most about being in public. I don't have family or friends up here to take care of me (or my cats) if god forbid I caught COVID and got really sick. My priorities are Pumpkin and Ghost and I have to do everything I can to make sure I stay healthy and able to care for them. The flip side to that is until a vaccine is available (and shown to be effective!) I am pretty much a prisoner in my home. I do look forward to late summer/early fall, when it is still warm but not hot, when the leaves will change (and I can sneak out to take some photos) and, for better or worse, I will turn 50. Just trying to mentally power through until around Labor Day and hopefully things will get a little better.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment