Friday, August 14, 2020

August 14

So ... my COVID test came back negative. I was surprised and unsurprised. Surprised in that I definitely have symptoms consistent with COVID but unsurprised because now I am convinced I did not self-administer the test properly (did not get the q-tip far enough up my nose?) Anyway, I am going to take a second test early next week. Now that I know the procedures, I will be less anxious about the whole thing and hopefully do it right. If that test comes back negative, I will have a bit more peace of mind. But hey, shouts to NJ, a free test that provided results in 2.5 days is not great, but not awful either.


Follow me on twitter - @scarylawyerguy  

1 comment:

  1. Good for the negative test. I hope the one next week is negative too. Are you feeling any better at least? Take care of yourself this weekend.

    ReplyDelete