Tuesday, September 24, 2019

September 24

Mondays have become a bit dicey of late. Now that I am committed to doing the Succession Power Rankings, Sunday night runs a bit long ... like past 11 pm long, and that is not an hour of the night I usually see. Adding to my long day yesterday was a longer-than-planned afternoon nap (almost 2 hours … oops), so I knew I was going to have trouble falling asleep regardless, but when you are trying to churn out ~ content ~ when your brain should be downshifting into chill mode even though you slept through the afternoon, it is just a bad combination.

Of course, I am doing all of this to, at best, get 200 page views for something I am wrecking my internal sleep clock for (the rest of the week will be an exercise in playing catch up for the 5 or so hours of sleep I got last night) while reminding myself that I do this because I like doing it, not because I expect anyone to see it (yeah right).


Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy

No comments:

Post a Comment