Thursday, September 26, 2019

September 26

I am sure I will end up being sorely disappointed, but today, for the first time, it feels like Trump might actually get booted from office. I know there are a million ways this can go sideways, but the preliminary reports - the whistleblower complaint, the existence of other witnesses who know Trump's dirty dealings, the "notes" from his call with the President of Ukraine, the exposure people high up in his Administration have (and fear they might get prosecuted) - all of that looks really good for getting Trump removed from office. I really hope it happens while also fully expecting the media to fall down on the job, Republicans to protect him, Fox News to undermine the case, and on and on. 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment