Thursday, August 8, 2019

August 8

I was in an accident last year - right around this time - and my head is still messed up. I drive a lot more cautiously now, which is not great in New Jersey where everyone is SO aggressive. I drive less now. I stay closer to home. I put less than 800 miles a month on my car. I probably got a concussion in the accident, but the longer term damage was thinking how close I came to being more seriously injured (I basically got quasi "t" boned). In that moment, my immediate thought was for Pumpkin and Ghost and what would have happened if I had been hospitalized (or worse). Who would have taken care of them. How I would have taken care of them if I had broken an arm or leg. I know it is not healthy to dwell on stuff like that but it is hard not to.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

1 comment:

  1. Top quality post. Look, we have experienced Divorce Lawyer, providing best quality services. If you want met him. He will realy and waiting for you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete