Sunday, August 18, 2019

August 18

I think this is the first time in my entire life when I am like "I want summer to be over." I far prefer the warmer months over the colder ones, but this summer has been brutal - above average temperatures for the better part of 2 months combined with above average humidity that makes it feel like Miami, Florida is no chill. Granted, I spend most of my day indoors, but having to keep an eye on Weather Twitter to see if a torrential downpour is heading my way JUST AS I LEAVE WORK (it always seems to happen that way) or whether the heat index will be north of 100 is getting exhausting. We are in the grips of another run of 90 plus degree days that will not end until Thursday and I am just ready for it to be fall. 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

1 comment:

  1. Living in Alabama, I’ve always hated summers. And yes, they get worse ever year now. I’ll be glad when October gets here!

    ReplyDelete