Monday, March 4, 2019

March 4

I did not sleep well last night. A couple of factors likely contributed - I took a two-hour nap in the afternoon (oops). I grabbed a shovel and cleared off my driveway at 9:00 p.m. trying to get ahead of the storm that was still going on. I ate after I came inside. The snow plows woke me up a few times even after I drifted off but never felt like I was entirely asleep. And then of course, my feline alarm clocks went off just a little after 5 a.m. I now have to shovel off the inch or so of slushy mess that accumulated after I did my one pass last night and head off to work. I will be struggling to keep my eyes open after lunch.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

1 comment:

  1. I spoke too soon about the weather on Saturday. Yesterday we had one of the worse tornadoes blow through the county north of me. Also where my husband works in Auburn. Half the people in his department are out. We’re all fine, but people loss life and property. So sad.

    I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete