Saturday, March 2, 2019

March 2

My interview went well (I think?) Afterwards, I thought, "was there anything about your qualifications you did not mention?" And the answer was basically "no." I made the best case for myself, answered questions openly and directly, and acknowledged a few of the places I knew were not my strongest points. 

I am trying to put it out of my head now. All I can do now is wait to see if I make it to the next round. In the meantime, there was just enough "wintry mix" this morning for me to make the business decision not to travel out at 5:30 a.m. for breakfast. I have a few errands to run later this morning as it looks like things are clearing (and warming up). 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

4 comments:

  1. I’m glad to hear the interview went well. I know you’ve been wanting a new job, and I hope you get it.

    On the weather front here, it’s been 60s, 70s all week. It’s been nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog. Great article. It's most evident, people should learn before they are able to rear ended someone my fault

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. Car Accident Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete