Sunday, January 13, 2019

January 13

A light snow is falling on Central New Jersey today. I have made the executive decision that I will not be venturing out, even though we are getting (at best) an inch or two. Ever since my car accident last year, I have erred on the side of caution - if I can avoid it, I stay in. 

There are a couple of reasons for this. First, I want to avoid the risk of another accident. Not only can I not afford to have another accident, from a financial standpoint, but one of the things that I still dwell on about the accident I had last year is how easily it could have been much worse - like, I could have been seriously injured. And that's the other reason, obviously, I want to avoid serious injury, but I also have two little ones that I am responsible for. It would be hard to take care of Pumpkin and Ghost if I was on crutches or had my arm in a sling. 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment