Thursday, July 2, 2020

July 2

The post-vet day with P and G was ... interesting. I had a little meltdown with Ghost. He was on one of the beds and I was giving him a neck rub and he sort of stumbled over (I think b/c he was still a little woozy from the sedative I gave him). I had a little bit of a cry over it, telling him he did such a good job and is a good boy. Otherwise, they both peed and pooped a little more than usual and to try and settle everything down, I slept upstairs and they piled onto the bed with me (for some reason, they are less interested in sleeping in the basement). They slept just fine. I slept ok. The upstairs is just too darn hot in the summer to sleep comfortably there, but for them, anything. 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment