Wednesday, July 29, 2020

July 29

My sleep schedule is really off right now. When the pandemic hit in March, I was barely able to stay up past 8:30 and was sleeping until close to 6. Now, I'm up until close to 10 and up sometime between 4 and 5. Part of it is anxiety. Ok, a lot of it is anxiety. My current obsession is the HVAC, which is running a lot more than normal both because I am home all the time and it has been one of the 5 hottest months of July on record. I had tried to schedule a tune up early this summer and then when the place I called told me they could not come out until early August (!) I just gave up instead of trying to find another provider to do it. I just have a lot of anxiety generally about people being in the house and now it's of course worse b/c of COVID. So, every day I try to apportion out running the A/C just enough to keep things "comfortable" (which is to say in the low to mid 70s) and hope I make it through to Labor Day when I usually shut down the A/C for the season.

follow me on twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment