Wednesday, June 17, 2020

June 17

In the big scheme of pandemic-related problems, this is minor; BUT, unwelcome. I learned from my vet that while she is still doing house calls, because of COVID she's doing the check ups in her van, not in the house. Which means I have to get my two very uncooperative (and fat!) cats into cat carriers for their check ups. It's ... not ideal. On the worst day of my life - the day Pumpkin almost died because a bite wound she got became infected and almost killed her, she scratched me so hard when I tried to put her in the carrier to get her to the emergency room, that it took almost 10 months to go away. Ghost is a little easier to manage, but having to get them both into carriers is going to be a challenge. Their appointment is two weeks away and I am already stressing out about it.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment