Sunday, December 22, 2019

December 22

I had a little coffee 'date' yesterday. These are not 'dates' in the way that term was once used, they are more like Greg's 'pre-meeting' with Michelle Pantsil. You meet to determine whether there will be an actual date. In this case, as in most, there will not be an actual date. My 'date' was perfectly pleasant, a decent conversationalist, and we even had a few things in common, but there was nothing there, no spark (I believe reality TV dating shows call it a 'connection.') After about an hour, I got bored. 

This used to bother me, but now I realize that if you just randomly start talking to what is essentially a complete stranger the likelihood there will be a 'match' is remote.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment