Sunday, March 29, 2020

March 29

I apologize in advance to the 5 people who will read this because what I'm about to say is incredibly petty and dumb, but I am feeling particularly resentful today of my neighbors. I have lived next door to them for 15 years and never passed a pleasant word to them. I HATE them going back to how they let their kids run around in my backyard when my ex wife and I first moved in and I went over to (politely) ask that they not do so (we put up a fence the following spring in case they missed the message). 

The dad is a loser piece of shit gym teacher who doesn't work summers and spends that time drinking beer in his backyard. The mom is a sloppy part-time teacher's aide who walks their dog in her PJs with her tits hanging down to her knees and no shoes on. Their kids are dopes. So right now, mom and dad are on a paid vacation of indeterminate length and will ALSO get a nice fat check from the federal government because there is no way they make $199,000 between them (I'm pretty sure they don't make $99,000 between them). 

So, to summarize, these pieces of shit who are sitting on their fat asses every day getting paid by the school district *I* pay property taxes for (even though I have no kids!) and will get ANOTHER check from the federal government while I, a hard working lawyer who has not had a day off since March 1st, is working seven-days-a-week (most of the time IN THE OFFICE!!), will get nothing because I have the temerity to earn a better living than them. 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment