Saturday, March 28, 2020

March 28

The last couple of days have not been great. I am still going into the office on most days, which is its own challenge. The building is pretty quiet but I am trying to limit my movement in the building to a bare minimum - basically, to use the bathroom and heat my lunch - but even that is fraught with peril. I breathe a big sigh of relief when the day is over, but home is no respite. The phone keeps vibrating late into the night with new work emails, each buzz a little jolt of stress to my body. The cats still need to be cared for and all of it exhausts me to the point I am in bed by 8:30 on most nights. I have worked some part of the last two weekends as well. I am really not sure how much longer this can go on.

Follow me on Twitter @scarylawyerguy

No comments:

Post a Comment