Tuesday, June 4, 2019

June 4

The hits just keep on coming. The low tire sensor went off again in my *new* car. The tire shop I went to confirmed my back driver's side tire was low but then could not find a leak or other cause for the drop in air pressure, so now I have to take it back to the dealership to handle. In a vacuum it is not that bad, but juggling stuff like this with my job is hard. On top of that, all that regrading and reseeding done in my backyard looks like shit because we got a ton of rain last week. So I may have to go back to the landscaper and see if he can fix it. Again, in a vacuum, not that big a deal, but it all compounds. And, on top of all that, it is almost time for P and G to have their yearly check up with the vet, which causes me all kinds of stress. It is times like this that I feel so overwhelmed and really struggle to do everything myself.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment