Friday, November 29, 2019

November 29

I just wrapped my third workout in less than 48 hours. I went to the gym expecting a certain instructor but there was a substitute. He was ridiculous looking. Age? About 60. Rail thin, but wearing too-tight sweatpants and a silly head band that turned his quintessential Jersey Italian hair into something resembling a faux hawk. It is hard to take someone seriously when they look like this guy looked, but to his credit, he worked my ass, hard. It was a full body workout heavy on shoulders and back, using sliders, and non stop motion. I did not leave disappointed, but I am pretty sore. Now, all I have to do is go to the diner tomorrow morning and do my grocery shopping and I am "down" until Monday morning.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment