Thursday, May 30, 2019

May 30

Last night was not great. After making it through work even though I had been up since three o'clock in the morning, severe weather came through the area. Luckily, I ducked out a little early and beat the worst of it, but about 10 minutes after I got home, it looked like the end of the world. It was borderline pitch black and rain came down in sheets. The TV told me there was a tornado warning and both my phones starting buzzing with emergency alerts. It was pretty scary. If the shit had gone down, Ghost would have survived because he lets me pick him up and I deposited him in the basement. Pumpkin will be on her own because I could not corral her. They are both fine, and I fell asleep before nine and slept through the night until a little past four. 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment