Wednesday, May 29, 2019

May 29

I have been up since three o'clock this morning. Not ideal, although I did go to bed at nine last night, so a solid six hours but it was too hot in my bedroom last night and I should have slept down in the basement where it's nice and cool (or god forbid, turn on the air conditioning, it is summer after all). 

Anyway, I tossed and turned for about 45 minutes and then got up. The cats followed me downstairs and I stared at the TV until about five o'clock. Yesterday, the landscapers came to dig up my backyard, level it out, and resod it. $1500 and a daily watering responsibility for me later. It was one of those things that was long overdue, so when I look at the money, it basically comes out to (roughly) $150 a year since it has been about 10 years since it should have been done. 

I had breakfast and went to the grocery story at about 6:45. Gotta love New Jersey drivers as there was almost a three-car crash because a car did not yield to me and the car behind me was tail gating. I swear, you take your life into your own hands every time you leave the fucking house in this shit state.

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment