Saturday, October 23, 2021

Adam Snow Bramski

I was getting ready to do Body Attack 106 and was scrolling through the comments when I saw "RIP" references to one of the instructors, Adam Snow Bramski. Curious, I googled his name and sure enough, he died, almost a year ago, at 32. None of the stories I found discussed a cause of death other than that he "died suddenly in his sleep" but there was one story that mentioned he had attempted suicide as a teen. It rally messed with my head. Like, this guy, young, good looking, like 1% body fat and putting all this positive energy out into the world ... is dead? I've done this workout before but this time, it just did not feel right, I had a hard time getting into it, knowing this person is no longer with us. Just very sad.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment