Saturday, September 14, 2019

September 14

It is Saturday. I do love the weekends, fleeting as they are. The overnight was cool, but a little uncomfortable, a 2 AM wake-up (bladder) and some fussy cats are par for the course, but what I would not do for a few consecutive nights of uninterrupted sleep. Anyway, I did some shopping this morning and will go to the gym in a few hours. There's a good chance a nap might happen too. This is how you spend eternity when you have nothing (and no one) else in your life ... 

Follow me on Twitter - @scarylawyerguy 

1 comment:

  1. I hope to get a cat one of these days (that doesn't pee in my pothos plant). Do you have a hobby? Something brand-new you've been thinking about trying? For what it's worth, I tried making my own kimchi a few weeks back and I tasted it this morning - surprisingly very good! I was impressed with myself, lol - so yes, I've now convinced myself Food Network needs to hire me (just kidding). Anyway, stepping out of your zone a little to do something fresh and new might be a good thing if you can fit it into your schedule...

    ReplyDelete